HTC Droid DNA - SMS error code 63541; class 3.
FBrown
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having trouble texting to a contest (short number).  I get the error code 63541 - class 3.  I've texted successfully in the past but have had issues from time to time.  The past 2 days I haven't been able to send a text to this number and get the above error code.  I have restarted the phone with no success.  I can send texts to regular phone numbers and receive texts.  Any help is appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HTC Droid DNA - SMS error code 63541; class 3.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you add a premium message block to your account recently?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
FBrown
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just double checked my account and there was no block on premium messaging that I could see.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello FBrown!

Let's take a look at what's going on! Have you ever tried to send to a different five-digit number? Any success? When sending, does another box pop up at all, or do you only get the error message?

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
FBrown
Enthusiast - Level 2

I haven't tried a different short code recently (last several months).  Yes, i get a black and white pop -up box that says "SMS Error - General Problems"  when I hit the details button, I get error code 63541 - class 3. 

0 Likes