Scratched screen already??
coolt77

I've had the $350 (removed) for only two weeks and already have one big deep scratch and two smaller scratches on the screen! UGH!! Really?? I owned my old S3 for over two years and never scratched the screen, and I wasn't exactly careful with  it! I have been very careful with this phone until I got a case for it. I have no idea of how the scratches even got there! I thought Gorilla Glass was supposed to be this amazing scratch resistant stuff?? What a bunch of **!! Very disappointed in this device! Anyway, anyone else have scratches on their screens yet? Anyone know how to get the scratches out?

>> Edited to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Re: Scratched screen already??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Coolt77,

Oh no! It saddens me to hear that your screen is scratched. I can certainly see that you work hard to take good care of your devices. The Gorilla Glass is scratch resistant, but does not completely prevent scratches from being placed in the glass.  We do offer great anti-scratch display protectors http://vz.to/1qvyhCi .

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
yellowcanary
Contributor - Level 1

It's to bad Verizon didn't offer the one free screen replacement like they did on the Turbo.

DONMAL14

Yeah I've gotten one scratch in my phone and I tried to use scratch remover which got more scratches in my screen and it's not covered the total protection plan do not use anything on the screen

0 Likes