My iPhone 5 won't connect to 4G, 3G or wifi. What should I do?
kelsaesser

I'm trying to send texts, emails, even open a website but it's not working. It was working when I went to sleep last night, I woke up in the morning and now it's not working. There hasn't been any damage to the phone. No earthquakes in the middle of the night. I'm not really sure what going on?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My iPhone 5 won't connect to LTE, 4G, 3G, or wifi? What should I do?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh boy! I can see why you are concerned about not being able to access anything regarding data. We first want to make sure there isn't a data outage in your area. What zip code are you in?

Please also power the phone off, remove/reinsert the SIM card and power on again.

When you go the Settings>Cellular>Enable LTE switch and make sure data is enabled Settings>Cellular>Cellular Data Switch.

Let me know if these steps help.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My iPhone 5 won't connect to LTE, 4G, 3G, or wifi? What should I do?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh boy! I can see why you are concerned about not being able to access anything regarding data. We first want to make sure there isn't a data outage in your area. What zip code are you in?

Please also power the phone off, remove/reinsert the SIM card and power on again.

When you go the Settings>Cellular>Enable LTE switch and make sure data is enabled Settings>Cellular>Cellular Data Switch.

Let me know if these steps help.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes