USB Mode on Droid X
BillO3

USB Mode doesn't appear on my Droid when I connect it to my computer. I can't transfer my pics or vids from my phone to computer.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: USB Mode on Droid X
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BillO3,

This may require a little thinking outside of the box! I've found it very helpful to use a third party app (like Dropbox) to automatically transfer pictures and videos wirelessly to my computer. If you choose to go that route you would not even have to worry about USB mode not showing up.

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is there any indication that the phone is connected in the notification bar on the phone? On the computer?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
BillO3

It shows its being charged on the phone but there's no sound or indication

on the computer.

Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get those precious memories transferred to your computer pronto BillO3! Please ensure to follow the steps outlined at this link http://vz.to/1nXO5Ci Keep us posted.

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
BillO3

It still doesn't work...when I connect my phone by USB into my computer, I don't get the screen for USB CONNECTION. It shows my battery is charging but no USB option. Even on the computer there's no sound or indication that the phone was connected. The USB is gone from the phone

Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BillO3,

This may require a little thinking outside of the box! I've found it very helpful to use a third party app (like Dropbox) to automatically transfer pictures and videos wirelessly to my computer. If you choose to go that route you would not even have to worry about USB mode not showing up.

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes