Hi, I want to trade my iphone 4s with $200 gift card so that I could change it in to iphone 6, but my 2-year contract isn't over yet. Does that mean I have to pay for the fee for breaking the contract in order to trade my phone with a gift card?
Yoohoo8439

Hi,

I want to trade my iphone 4s with $200 gift card so that I could change it in to iphone 6, but my 2-year contract isn't over yet.

Does that mean I have to pay for the fee for breaking the contract in order to trade my phone with a gift card?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Hi, I want to trade my iphone 4s with $200 gift card so that I could change it in to iphone 6, but my 2-year contract isn't over yet. Does that mean I have to pay for the fee for breaking the contract in order to trade my phone with a gift card?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Yoohoo8439,

That is a very good question. If you are not able to upgrade, you can always trade in your current device for the trade in deal. But, you would then buy the new iPhone at full retail cost since your number is not able to upgrade at the moment. You can always check your upgrade date by dialing #UPG from your Verizon Wireless Device.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Hi, I want to trade my iphone 4s with $200 gift card so that I could change it in to iphone 6, but my 2-year contract isn't over yet. Does that mean I have to pay for the fee for breaking the contract in order to trade my phone with a gift card?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Yoohoo8439,

That is a very good question. If you are not able to upgrade, you can always trade in your current device for the trade in deal. But, you would then buy the new iPhone at full retail cost since your number is not able to upgrade at the moment. You can always check your upgrade date by dialing #UPG from your Verizon Wireless Device.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes