can I use iPad on my existing cellular data plan ?
jscookie924

can I use iPad on my existing cellular data plan ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: can I use iPad on my existing cellular data plan ?
tbo27
Master - Level 2

If it's more everything plan you can add most likely add it. That would be $10 per month. But yeah iPad model and plan info needed for  better answer for ya

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

More information required.

Which plan do you have now?

Which iPad model are you considering? Do you already own this iPad?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
tbo27
Master - Level 2

If it's more everything plan you can add most likely add it. That would be $10 per month. But yeah iPad model and plan info needed for  better answer for ya

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If they have the More Everything Plan, they can just use the mobile hotspot feature on their existing phones and save the $10 per month even the iPad is capable of connecting to the Verizon Wireless network directly.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
PaperQueen

True---it is possible to hotspot off the existing phone, but for those of us that need full capabilities on both devices simultaneously, I find it faster and easier for each device to have it's own "pipeline."

I'm moving my iPad off its independent data account to the iPhone's "More Everything" plan. Saves me $20/month for the same amount of data. Sweet.

0 Likes