iPhone 4 is constantly searching for service and will not connect to G3.
sportsfan5

iPhone 4 is constantly searching for service and will not connect to G3.  I have checked the date, updated software, reset to factory settings and still have problems.  My phone number in settings is unknown.  I have taken this to a verizon store and reset the phone and then did it again at home, after the reset the phone will work for about 18 hours and then goes back to searching.  Any suggestions

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 4 is constantly searching for service and will not connect to G3.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sportsfan5,

Hearing that the phone is losing service after getting connected again is something we are here to help with! What zip code are you in? Are you able to call *228 and select option 1 to reactivate the phone at all? If not, what error messsage do you hear when you call that number?

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Foggy83

I have the exact same problem but have not reset my phone. It all started yesterday morning ...I fell asleep watching a youtube video and when I woke up I had a message.....I figured it had something to do with an app the phone had been trying to download from the app store I did not want....so I cancelled the message.

No service since that time and my wifi works but no phone service....just continuous searching.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to be sure you always stay connected. May we ask what ZIP Code you're located in? Are your services Prepaid or Postpaid? KleoL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes