your request has failed. please try again later for messaging and web app my verizon
jmg-k9crazy
Enthusiast - Level 2

>> Duplicate post removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service   Please see Cannot view messaging on computer at my verizon all of a sudden. using messages <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: your request has failed. please try again later for messaging and web app my verizon
ronsec
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am having the same problem. It started on August 11, 2014.  I get the "Your request has failed. Please try again later." message when logging into the Verizon Messaging web application.

Here is what I did to troubleshoot it:

I verified that I can log into the MyVerizon account successfully.

Verified that the feature was set up correctly.

Cleared cache and history on my browser.

Tried two different browsers - same result.

Tried a different computer - same result.

Tried from a mobile device - same result.

It is definitely on the Verizon end.  I called their tech support and of course, got no results as usual.

Verizon creates and promotes all these features, you get dependent on using them, and they stop working.  Then, of course Verizon can't resolve the issue.  I'm shopping around when my contracts are up.  For the premium price we pay for Verizon I would expect better stability and support in their service.

0 Likes
Re: your request has failed. please try again later for messaging and web app my verizon
ronsec
Enthusiast - Level 3

Have called Verizion tech support 3 times now and still no resolution or information. I get the sense that they don't have a clue as to what is wrong.

0 Likes
Re: your request has failed. please try again later for messaging   and web app my verizon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello jmg-k9crazy,

Let's get to the bottom of this! Have you cleared the cache & history from your browser? Tried another browser? I would suggest these as preliminary steps. If the problem persists, please let us know, and we can persue further.

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
jmg-k9crazy
Enthusiast - Level 2

>> Duplicate post removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service   Please see Re: Cannot view messaging on computer at my verizon all of a sudden. using messages <<

Edited by:  Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Re: your request has failed. please try again later for messaging   and web app my verizon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for following up. I want to ensure that we're on the same page. When referring to web app My Verizon are you referring to My Verizon mobile? When referring to message integration are you referring to Verizon Messages?

Are you able to access My Verizon from the browser on your device or do you receive a similar error message?

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes