I need help with filing a complaint.
db2008

I need to file a complaint regarding Verizon Wireless communication with the stores stories they tell versus the phone reps that you deal with.  I heard a total of 6 different figures and now my account is so messed up.  Our phones are still messed up and I can't seem to get help.  No communication via email, they don't send return labels with your new phones, but they have no problem charging you restocking fees,  and they don't give you access on the internet to print labels.  I was on the phone with a Verizon rep for 45 minutes trying to find return labels and no success, she couldn't even find them.  Worse service ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  They make upgrades a nightmare.   HELP.  I am about ready to contact BBB and the TV station for help.  This has been going on since end of June.  The stores are no help. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I need help with filing a complaint.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

db2008 look no further, help has arrived! We apologize for the difficulty you've experienced but we'll get everything taken care of for you! If you're still in need of a return label, you can print it online at www.verizonwireless.com/printlabel

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Kilowatt3544
Enthusiast - Level 1

I understand your pain completely! I have had nothing but problems with Verizon for over three years now, with no help from them at all.

cathyroberson3
Contributor - Level 1

We are in the same boat. Nothing to describe the frustration we've experienced with Verizon. Signed up for 3 lines on one account to share 10G of data, were put on 3 separate lines with 10 G of data each. This happened October 2, 2014. It is March 18th, still no resolution. Spoke with them over an hour today working on the solution. Today I'm told they have two systems in which they get their information. One system was saying our line was paid in full and an assumption of liability could be transferred. Their "other" system was saying there was still a balance due and the line could not be switched over. So worn out.. can't believe it.... poor customer service.

Have posted on this site, posted messages on Twitter, Facebook, written emails to the CEO, talked to the Executive Relations Office, all to no avail. Problem not solved as we speak...worn out....

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hello Kilowatt3544!   I'd love to help you out with any and all concerns you have regarding your Verizon Wireless service! What's going on? Please share some details with me so we can get started. I'm happy to assist!   ChristinaB_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport  If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
RolieB

I too want to file a complaint about Verizon, however this system appears very difficult to navigate. Totally frustrated!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RollieB,

We never want our customer to have a poor experience. Let's turn this around for you. What happened? How can we fix this?

JenelleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes