how do I transfer the photo's from my droid Charge to my new Galaxy S4?
DonBoyer

How do I transfer the photo's from my old Droid phone to my new Galaxy S4?

0 Likes
Re: how do I transfer the photo's from my droid Charge to my new Galaxy S4?
B33
Legend

One option I know is by using your Bluetooth once you have both Devices synced together you can transfer the photos.!  one by one or as group of pictures.!  >>  this method requires going into the settings choose your pictures by checking the little boxes next to the picture then you can send in a group.. I done this when I sent pictures from my Droid Razr Maxx to my Droid Maxx

Hope this Helps..

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Copy the photos to a computer using the USB cable and then copy the files to the new phone using the same USB cable.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yet another option is to install an SD card, move the photos from internal memory to the SD card, then move the SD card to the new phone.

B33
Legend

I like this as a Second Option. Smiley Happy  b

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

And many people won't even consider using Bluetooth connections to transfer files between devices. I should know since I'm one of those people. I suspect that most people would try the USB cable or the SD card first. So it is boggling to me that you would suggest such technology intensive option first before the low tech options.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes