HELP! LG Intuition Keyboard Issues
Barrister79

I've an LG Intuition (4.1.2) my keyboard isn't working/doesn't appear/doesn't "pull up."

I can't send a text, email or search the Internet, etc.

Issue impacts pre-loaded VZW Text App, Browser, and Email (microsoft exchange, gmail, etc.).

Example: I go to send a text message. The cursor appears, but the keyboard doesn't "pull up."

In attempt to fix it I've performed all of the following:

1) Checked the Language & Input Settings - Normal settings

2) Ran AVG Virus Scan - No Viruses Were Found

3) Powered Down & Restarted the Phone - still no keyboard

4) Powered Off the Device & Restarted - still no keyboard

5) Powered Off the Device, waited 2hours, Restarted - still no keyboard

6) Powered Off, Rebotted Device in Safe Mode, Powered Off, and Restarted Normally - still no keyboard

Any ideas or a *detailed trouble-shooting response from VZW Customer Support* would be much appreciated.

As an aside, since the 4.1.2 update my once lovely, long battery life LG, turned ugly. Since this update I've occasionally experienced "delays" with my keyboard (up to 24seconds), but nothing like this.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HELP! LG Intuition Keyboard Issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Barrister79, let's solve this mystery! You are definitely on the right track with all of the troubleshooting done thus far. The next step would be to run a Master reset on the phone. This will bring the phone back to factory settings so you will want to make sure pictures, contacts, and accounts are backed up. View steps here: http://vz.to/W8uQJn

WiltonA_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes