Remove Caller Name ID app
NotHappyUser

Agip_skf wrote:

Yes you can remove the app

1. Make sure mobile data is on and open the CALLER NAME ID app.

2. Go to ACCOUNT TOOLS and check your STATUS. If it says to SUBSCRIBE then that means that you have not been signed up for the service yet and simply hit the back

key and hit REMOVE APPLICATION.

3. If you see under your status that you have X amount of days left in your trial period then that means you have been signed up for the trial period. In this case just

unsubscribe and confirm, then hit the back key and hit REMOVE APPLICATION.

If you disabled the app then just enable it and remove.

This did not work there was no Remove Application Option.

LG 2 phone

app version 2.5.0

Branched from

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
Re: CALLER NAME ID APP...how do u uninstall it from ur Samsung Galaxy S3..it seems to have interrupted my text messaging
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi NotHAppyUser - Let's bring back the joy! What indication are you getting that the text messaging is affected? This application is pre-installed and may not be able to be removed from all devices. Is there an option for "Disable" in the same Menu option?

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
Re: Remove Caller Name ID app
mizzoug

I am having the same issue uninstalling or disabling. There is no remove option and when I disable, it starts again when I reboot the phone. It is killing my battery!  I shouldn't have to remember to go disable the app every time I start the phone.

I have a moto x 2nd gen running lollipop.

0 Likes
Re: Remove Caller Name ID app
Krzykitty

I have been watching my battery life go from decent to bad. My Note 4 dies in 4 hours while I am at work and not using it. I reviewed my battery and verizon Caller ID was highest culprit. I subscribed to the app well over a year ago and like it, but had to disable it due to the battery drain.. any fixes on this?

0 Likes