Since receiving the KitKat update, my XT907 (Razr M) has been having a constant problem with the battery being rapidly discharged. At times, the phone gets quite hot as this is happening. I have read on other forums that other phone models have also had t
slwerner6

Since receiving the KitKat update, my XT907 (Razr M) has been having a constant problem with the battery being rapidly discharged. At times, the phone gets quite hot as this is happening. I have read on other forums that other phone models have also had this heating/rapid discharge problem after receiving KitKat updates. Some have advised doing a hard reset of affect phones; but, many are responding that having done such a rest has not solved the issue. Is there an official Verizon "fix" being suggested as to how this can best be dealt with?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Since receiving the KitKat update, my XT907 (Razr M) has been having a constant problem with the battery being rapidly discharged. At times, the phone gets quite hot as this is happening. I have read on other forums that other phone models have also h
craigslist

What happened in the fullness of time?

0 Likes