data usage limit tripped and i cant reset the warning
197171lightning

i cant reset data usage limit warning, i can change all limits and turn them off but the warning icon will not go away?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: data usage limit tripped and i cant reset the warning
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

19717lightning,

I am so sorry for the issues you are having resetting your data usage limit. Lets take a deep dive into this issue. The data limiting warning your are referring to is it the one that you can set via FamilyBase or the warning set up on the device? If you are speaking the limit that is set within the device, go to Settings>Data Usage>Make sure Limit moible data and Alert me about data usage is turned off.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

19717lightning,

I am so sorry for the issues you are having resetting your data usage limit. Lets take a deep dive into this issue. The data limiting warning your are referring to is it the one that you can set via FamilyBase or the warning set up on the device? If you are speaking the limit that is set within the device, go to Settings>Data Usage>Make sure Limit moible data and Alert me about data usage is turned off.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport.

0 Likes
CW_Customer
Enthusiast - Level 3

After verizon TRIED 3 times to charge me over $100 for texting on an UNLIMITED Texting plan and were forced to reverse those charges as I caught them in the act, they now play the data limit game and it is bogus.

They cannot give you and itemized data statement so they feel they are free to overcharge you and I will not be part of that game any longer.

Republic Wireless can, in my instance, stop this nonsense.