My co-worker and I have the same phone and work close together. Our zipcode is 75234. We are in a major city yet our Iphone's are constantly going from LTE, to 3G, and now to 1X. We are paying for 4G service and not receiving it. Can you tell me why
Laboy75063

Why does my phone keep going to 1X and often times, I'll look it it and it will say No Service.   I am paying a pretty high phone bill to not receive service.  I live in a major city (Dallas) and expect to receive awesome coverage. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My co-worker and I have the same phone and work close together. Our zipcode is 75234. We are in a major city yet our Iphone's are constantly going from LTE, to 3G, and now to 1X. We are paying for 4G service and not receiving it. Can you tell me
rcschnoor
Legend

Unfortunately, you are simply paying for "service", not "4G service".

Re: My co-worker and I have the same phone and work close together. Our zipcode is 75234. We are in a major city yet our Iphone's are constantly going from LTE, to 3G, and now to 1X. We are paying for 4G service and not receiving it. Can you tell me
KathyH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Laboy, I am sorry to hear that you are having problems with your phone and service. Please reset your network settings. Here are the steps to follow http://vz.to/1aNUUxb . Please advise as to how the phone works after doing this.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport