Why can't I send texts to one of my contacts?
amvega89

Recently, within the last month or so, my boyfriend has not been getting some or most of my text messages, or iMessages on our iPhones. I have an iPhone 4s, so does he, but I am on Verizon and he is on Sprint. I;m not having any other problems with anyone else about text messages, no matter the device or service they have. I would like to know what is wrong.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Problems with other phone receiving texts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello amvega89!

Thanks for trying those troubleshooting steps. A "thank you" also goes out to SuzyQ for her assistance!

You mentioned that your boyfriend's number is the only one you're having issues with, and he is with another carrier. Is he having issues with anyone else, or is it just your iMessages between each other?

Please reset your network settings: http://vz.to/16NnPBn and have him do the same. Once that is completed, please test it again and let us know how it goes.

Thanks very much!

ChristinaB_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Just an idea - have you cleared the cache, or deleted all (or a good portion of the older ones) the previous texts in the thread with your boyfriend?  Or simply restarted the phone recently?  Sometimes that does help to get things moving again.

0 Likes
amvega89

I haven't tried deleting the contact but I have deleted the text messages and restarted the phone and neither worked

Angela Vega

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello amvega89!

Thanks for trying those troubleshooting steps. A "thank you" also goes out to SuzyQ for her assistance!

You mentioned that your boyfriend's number is the only one you're having issues with, and he is with another carrier. Is he having issues with anyone else, or is it just your iMessages between each other?

Please reset your network settings: http://vz.to/16NnPBn and have him do the same. Once that is completed, please test it again and let us know how it goes.

Thanks very much!

ChristinaB_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes