Not receiving text messages on Note 2 for the last two hours. I confirmed my messages are being sent .
jtharp87
Enthusiast - Level 1

Haven't received any text messages for the last 2 hours. I confirmed by calling my friend that they are receiving my messages and have responded... but I am not getting their reply.

Labels (1)
Re: Not receiving text messages on Note 2 for the last two hours. I confirmed my messages are being sent .
DANIMAL-D
Enthusiast - Level 1

Exact same issue here with my Galaxy Note 2.  Last text message I received was at 6:00am CST this morning.  I have tested with several different people and they are receiving my texts, but I am not getting their replies (or any other texts).  Data/Voice seems to be working fine.  In the Milwaukee market here...

Re: Not receiving text messages on Note 2 for the last two hours. I confirmed my messages are being sent .
jtharp87
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hmmm, may be a network issue then? I am in Chicago, IL

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi jtharp87 - Let's make sure we get your messages flowing again! Has the service been restored at this time? Are you using the native Messaging app or a 3rd party download?

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Danimal-D,

I am sorry to hear that you are not receiving text messages. Let's get you those messages! Are you receiving them now? Have you tried to power the phone off and back on? Keep us posted.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes