I have a Droid Razar Maxx HD. I love it, but my battery has been dying really quickly, it never used to. My phone has been working fine the last year then all of sudden my battery is not holding up charge like it used to. I am not updating apps or anythin
girlscout1994

I have a Droid Razar Maxx HD. I love it, but my battery has been dying really quickly, it never used to. My phone has been working fine the last year then all of sudden my battery is not holding up charge like it used to. I am not updating apps or anything, I am not sure what the problem is. Is it the battery or something else? Any help would be great. Thank you.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I have a Droid Razar Maxx HD. I love it, but my battery has been dying really quickly, it never used to. My phone has been working fine the last year then all of sudden my battery is not holding up charge like it used to. I am not updating apps or any
KathyH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello girlsouct1994,

I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying the Razr Maxx HD. Let's make sure the battery is holding the charge like it suppose to. I'm providing you a link that will give you tips on how to save life on the battery: http://vz.to/1e4Y03I After the phone has a 100% charge how long would the battery last? Is there any kind of physical/liquid damage to the device? Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes