I have a razr maxx the battery is being drained even on the charger. I replaced the battery yesterday and it is still doing the same thing...help
grahamb

I have a razr maxx the battery is being drained even on the charger. I replaced the battery yesterday and it is still doing the same thing...help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have a razr maxx the battery is being drained even on the charger. I replaced the battery yesterday and it is still doing the same thing...help
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You replaced a non-removeable battery?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Re: I have a razr maxx the battery is being drained even on the charger. I replaced the battery yesterday and it is still doing the same thing...help
grahamb

Can you help me or NOT

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'm just another customer like yourself who is asking for more information before proposing a suggestion.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Maybe consider wiping the device and reloading the software.  Something my have become corrupt.  Just a suggestion.

Doc

B33
Legend

As Ann154 stated that battery is of the non replaceable type removal by you will void the warranty on that phone, To power reset it or to do any other task to get it operating properly doesn't require removal of the battery...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get your phone back up and running grahamb. I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have already tried. Do you have a lot of third party applications on your phone? I would suggest to try running your phone on safe mode to see if this helps the battery life on your phone. To learn how to run your phone on safe mode click, http://vz.to/1ftVHmf

Thank You,
MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes