How do I upgrade from existing cell to another cell?
centurion24553

I have a Verizon LG Accolade and want to upgrade to a LG420G.  I am an old dinosaur who does not use any bells and whistles but need to send and receive calls only.  The LG420G belonged to my daughter and had a Trac phone number and is not in use anymore.  I am on a no contract prepaid plan with Verizon and want to transfer to the LG420G keeping my same cell phone number etc.  Can this be done and how do I go about doing this?  Any help greatly appreciated....just dumb it down

Centurion24553

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I upgrade from existing cell to another cell?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to help you get into a comfortable phone to use, centurion24553. Since the phone was a Trac phone and not a Verizon Wireless device, we may not be able to activate it. You can visit http://vz.to/U2wgl6 to check the Device ID and see if it's compatible with our service. If not, we do have lots of other Prepay phones to pick from at www.vzw.com/prepay. You can also reach Prepay Customer Service by dialing *611 from your current phone or -294-6804 from a number other than your prepaid phone for assistance with your current device and replacement options.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
Re: How do I upgrade from existing cell to another cell?
centurion24553
0 Likes