The SIM card in my Galaxy Note 3 is not working. How do I fix it?
steele1327
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was talking on the phone with my family and my phone cut out. I thought it was me losing signal. Nothing new. I looked at my phone and I had the "No SIM card" icon and pop-up on how to properly insert it. I took out said SIM card, placed it back in, turned it off and on, then repeated four times. I don't know whats wrong. Please help.

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My SIM card in my Galaxy Note 3 is not working. How do I fix it?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Since you've removed the SIM card and that didn't help (that would have been my first suggestion), it may be that the SIM card has gone bad.  You might try a new one; they're free at your local Corporate Verizon store.

View solution in original post

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Since you've removed the SIM card and that didn't help (that would have been my first suggestion), it may be that the SIM card has gone bad.  You might try a new one; they're free at your local Corporate Verizon store.

steele1327
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well now the real question is, how do I get my information back onto my phone when i get this new SIM card?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Your information won't be removed from your phone by switching out SIM cards.  You may be thinking of a memory card; switching out SD cards would require moving data between the two cards.

steele1327
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you so much!

0 Likes
B33
Legend

What happens when you get the new card it should have the info on it from what you give customer Service = your account info, If you get it from a Corporate store they get it from scanning the bar Code from the Sim holder and then they can add it onto your account..

0 Likes