why does verizion not have any customer servie???
ricr22

I have been trying to upgrade with out getting totally screwed, but that is not happening here locally. The ATT and Sprint are looking very good at this point! They took away the e-mail support and replaced it with some form of crappy "live Chat" that there is never anyone on. They are giving deals to new customers and not to ones that are out of contract and been with them since they were Sprint (in my area).

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: why does verizion not have any customer servie???
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ricr22,

Thank you for your loyalty to us, and we're sorry to hear about the struggles you've had while trying to upgrade. We can help you right here! What concerns did you have?

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
ricr22

well, lets see. If I upgrade my 2 phones, I loose my unlimited data, and my bill goes up about $40.00 a month. Where is the incentive to stay with VZ ?? Not only that, but several of my friends and co-workers got a free I phone to upgrade early. I am not under a contract, so I didn't get the offer. its like they VZ could care less if I stay or I go. I really hate to leave after such a long time, but if VZ doesn't care, why should I?  At least I get to take my numbers with me...

any thoughts??

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You only lose the unlimited data plan if you purchase a phone at the subsidized price or you enter into an Edge program payment agreement.

If you purchase at full retail price or use the Device Payment Plan, you can keep the unlimited data plan.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

ricr22

yea, the only way to keep my bill from going up is to fork over hundreds of dollars for a new phone or payments, which means that my bill goes up anyway. its really a no win situation. not to mention that it really chaps my rear that VZ offers people under contract deals that they don't offer to people that they should want under contract. They act like they don't want to grow their customers under contract...

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you were with T-Mobile, you would be paying full price. AT&T and Sprint both have similar programs like Edge. AT&T has a discounted plan pricing just like Verizon Wireless if you go with the Edge program. You have to pick your "poison" for what you want to pay for. If it means waiting for six months while you save extra money towards the full retail price of the phone to keep the unlimited data plan , then that's what you do.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.