I just got my replacement phone from Warranty. The phone was on for just 2 hours and it crashed. I was told that motorola knows about this "possible" issue. I got a new sim, hard reset, If it can be done I did it. They are now sending me the same phone ag
Alanwinn
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just got my replacement phone from Warranty. The phone was on for just 2 hours and it crashed. I was told that motorola knows about this "possible" issue. I got a new sim, hard reset, If it can be done I did it. They are now sending me the same phone again. Number 3. I would hope this one doesn't crash but I rather have a different phone so I can enjoy using my account. The phone's most recent error was today. " Unfortunately, the process com.motorola.widget.circlewidget3d" has stopped. At least the error message works and it's polite. I told tech this and they could not answer my question or help me other then "let's do a hard reset" My warranty replacement is coming on Monday. Let's hope this one works. Anyone else havinbg the same problem. it says "such and such as stop working" on all sorts of stuff! Help! I want my iPhone Back!

Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: I just got my replacement phone from Warranty. The phone was on for just 2 hours and it crashed. I was told that motorola knows about this "possible" issue. I got a new sim, hard reset, If it can be done I did it. They are now sending me the same phon
Alanwinn
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just did a google search on this issue. OMG, I got a ton of videos on this or similar issues. Each one says in some way to clear the cache, reset the data, etc. Why in the world would this continue to happen and they not do a fix that resloves this without having to lose or stop what your doing. This is a very long and constant issue it seems with Android phones as there must have been pages and pages of what I now call "Unfortunately"  So I am going to pray that Verizon helps me  out and gets me away from this issue and helps me go back to iPhone or try the Samsung.

0 Likes