Internet website accessInternet website access
Bworndo

When I try to navigate to the Website,  www.verizonwireless.com   ,   my browser won't pull it up.  It doesn't even time out,  it just works and works.  I use the newest internet explorer version. I've tried to use the compatibility view tool to no avail.  I've worked around this by just going to www.verizonwireless.com/support   , that address I can navigate to.  And while since I have the work around,  the problem of the main webpage not pulling up bothers me and would like some feedback/ideas  as to the possible problems.  I'm running Window 7 pro.  Everything is updated. Thanks for any info anyone could provide.

On a separate note,  I have Comcast xfinity cable internet, and am having lag spikes big time, starting from when I noticed them Friday night and continuing into today.(april 19th) I've powercycled everything including the kitchen sink.  Anyone else having issues?  Thanks again.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Internet website accessInternet website access
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

I have no issues with www.vzw.com

Maybe there is static in you line. Unplug everything and disconnect the cable wire from the modem and trace it to and unplug it from the wall. Do you have a problem with other websites?

0 Likes