disappointed and annoyed
mhlga
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having a real issue with my bill. I called because my bill came out to more than $730. It is usually around $140. I was told that I had an overage of text messages which I normally do. I do NOT however have an overage of 6000 messages. I calculated it over the allowed 1000 and it would mean that I had to send/receive 233 messages a day in one billing cycle. As soon as I saw the total due, I called and spoke to someone named Brian who gave me the number for a diamond ticket.  He followed up and said that it was still not decided. Never heard back from anyone again. Since the bill is due on the 21st I called back today and was told that the charges were correct and that there was nothing that could be done. My claim was denied. I spoke with a shift supervisor named Frank and he basically said that he was trying to help me but the whole time he was being patronizing. He offered me 10% off the bill saying it was a courtesy and if i didn't want it, it would be off the table and i would have nothing. I was livid because he was being a jerk. Actually a lot of your people are.  I don't deal well with being treated like I'm 5.  I am a long time customer and I understand being billed for an overage, but if anybody with a freaking brain could see something isn't adding up right. Why would I suddenly have an overage of 6000 messages in a billing cycle? The people who are researching this are telling me that their system is super high tech and correct. Well I think that if you all can't see that something's not right then you all are blind. You all used to be great. What happened?  In order not to deal with this bull again I called and changed to the unlimited texts. I don't mind paying for overages that make sense. This bill makes no sense at all.  Please don't give me any BS about how you understand and you're here to help. You all haven't helped yet!!!  Disappointing is putting it nicely....

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: disappointed and annoyed
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Why don't you just add unlimited messaging?

0 Likes
Re: disappointed and annoyed
mhlga
Enthusiast - Level 2

After that fiasco, I did. still annoyed. stupidity of this whole thing.

0 Likes