Home Fusion
KevinSyler

All my devices, 1-iMac, 2-iPads and 3-iPhone 5s are not wanting to connect to the internet through the home fusion router.  When trying to connect they run very slow.  I take them off Wi-Fi and go direct to the tower and they work great.  I am one block from the tower and the 4G light on the router is blinking yellow, constantly. The power light is steady green ad WiFi light is blinking green.  I tried unplugging the router, waiting 30 seconds, plugging it back in to reset but that didn't work. About 4 weeks ago I called and the tech walked me through a system reset but I will not attempt that without assistance.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Home Fusion
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KevinSyler,

We want you to be able to fully enjoy your HomeFusion! Lets check into the issues with the slow connection. What zipcode are you located in? How long have you been having this issue?

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
KevinSyler

I have been having this issue for a couple of weeks now.

0 Likes
KevinSyler

0 Likes
KevinSyler

My zip is 37318 and it's been a problem for the last couple of weeks!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KevinSyler,

Thanks for that info. The area is looking good right now. This has been going on for a few weeks to long now. What I would love to do is make sure the Home Fusion is provisioned correctly on the network. Can you please accept my request to follow you. Once you accept that request please ask to follow me back. When that comes back I will then accept and once we are following each other can you please send me a direct message. I'm eager to get this resolved.

KevinR_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KevinSyler lets get you connected! We apologize for the trouble, but we'll make certain that the service is running smoothly! The area is clear so lets dive deeper. Is the yellow light blinking slow or fast?

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Justwireless
Enthusiast - Level 2

I Have been having problems for about a year and have way to much time wasted on this. I ended up contacting. The BBB and trying to get help. Verizon only keeps information and notes for things that help them not the customer. My Home Fusion only works 80% of the time and when it does its not stable. They say since it does work this well I need to wait it out for a fix, again, this has not worked properly for a year. I hope,you have better luck than me.

KevinSyler

Since sending the original post, my mom took a turn for the worst and passed away. The Home Fusion problem will have to wait until things calm down a little. Please don't forget about me.

Sent from my iPad

Kevin

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to have the most consistent performance Justwireless! I'm sorry to hear of your difficulties. It sounds like we have reviewed these concerns before. We are happy to confirm the details on a more specific basis. Please send us a DM. We are following now.

JonathanK_VZW
VZWSupport
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes