How do I stop the Samsung account change Terms and Conditions notification?
rezoe
Enthusiast - Level 2

Both my son, daughter and I have the Samsung S4 - recently - I keep receiving notification on my S4 only - regarding Samsung Account - Change of Terms and conditions (notification) - I'm suppose to check boxes inwhich I either accept or decline the Special Terms, Privacy Policy and Data Combination. I have continuously declined - once I decline the App notification goes away for a little while, then it interrupts my text messages asking me for the same information again.  What is this - and how do I turn it off. My son and daughter are not receiving this notification on their phone - so I'm thinking it's malicious.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Samsung account change of Terms and Conditions notification on S4
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rezoe,

Congratulations on your recent upgrades! I want you to enjoy the new phones and not be concerned, though I understand why. I can assure you it's not malicious, but it is a setting within the phone. This is an account provided by the manufacturer; you can view it in Settings>Accounts>Samsung Account. It's a storage account which was activated at some point. You can change the Settings following the steps provided.

Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rezoe,

Congratulations on your recent upgrades! I want you to enjoy the new phones and not be concerned, though I understand why. I can assure you it's not malicious, but it is a setting within the phone. This is an account provided by the manufacturer; you can view it in Settings>Accounts>Samsung Account. It's a storage account which was activated at some point. You can change the Settings following the steps provided.

Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
despite
Enthusiast - Level 2

that's not a very good answer. she asked how to turn that off.

these popups offer no explanation and if I decline I decline and it shouldn't popup again.

how do we turn that off without having to accept those terms?

0 Likes