How many people will not purchase new phones from Verizon because they won't honor the unlimited data package on the line?
Perrycogirl65
Enthusiast - Level 1

Tired of Verizon calling me and telling me I have an upgrade available.  I will upgrade when they honor my unlimited package on the new phone.  Verizon has lost my business as far as new phones.  Anyone else with me on this?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How many people will not purchase new phones from Verizon because they won't honor the unlimited data package on the line?
Not applicable

You can keep your unlimited via buying the device at full price or for full price with Verizon's Device Payment Plan.

However you want something for nothing. You want to pay less for that new device, and you want unlimited data. That is not going to happen.

Verizon is trying every trick in the book to get unlimited users off unlimited data. Teaser prices, plan changes, etc.

So you hang tight. But don't blame Verizon since they are giving you a choice. Not just taking it away.

Good Luck

View solution in original post

Re: How many people will not purchase new phones from Verizon because they won't honor the unlimited data package on the line?
Not applicable

You can keep your unlimited via buying the device at full price or for full price with Verizon's Device Payment Plan.

However you want something for nothing. You want to pay less for that new device, and you want unlimited data. That is not going to happen.

Verizon is trying every trick in the book to get unlimited users off unlimited data. Teaser prices, plan changes, etc.

So you hang tight. But don't blame Verizon since they are giving you a choice. Not just taking it away.

Good Luck

pherson
Champion - Level 1

Elector is correct. Pay full retail or bring your own device. And people are upgrading every day and signing up with Verizon everyday. So to answer your question as far as who's with you? Not many.

Best wishes.

0 Likes