As a brand new Verizon customer who signed a contact yesterday, why didn't anyone tell me Verizon's Cust Service was so horrific?
JeffreyKraby
Enthusiast - Level 1

I mean, sales associates at Verizon stores continually speak of the support that Verizon offers its customers. So did I need to spend almost 6 hours on their "customer support" last evening just trying to get a phone number?  I have had the contract now for 1 day, and I still do not have a phone number, meanwhile my friends and family have no way to contact me, and I cannot bear another minute sitting on hold for an issue that is quite urgent. This is the worst experience I've had with a cell company!

Where on this site do I opt out of this phone service??

After just one day, I do not want to continue with this company.

Labels (1)
Re: As a brand new Verizon customer who signed a contact yesterday, why didn't anyone tell me Verizon's Cust Service was so horrific?
tcgty
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am assuming you bought the phone service subscription at a local Verizon store. Weren't you suppose to receive the phone number during activation and  before leaving the store?

Is your account already activated?

0 Likes
Re: As a brand new Verizon customer who signed a contact yesterday, why didn't anyone tell me Verizon's Cust Service was so horrific?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you port over your number from another carrier or did they supposedly assign a new phone number?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes