droid x system updates
seeg05
Enthusiast - Level 1

had to re-activate my droid x after charging port damage to galaxy s3.  I keep checking for system updates using the instructions from verizon/motorola; settings->about phone ->system updates . response is "check for updates is not available at this time - try again later" - been trying this for last week with same response.  anyone else using this old device experience this problem?  how did you overcome it?  any suggestions?  tks

Re: droid x system updates
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Why are you checking for updates? The OS version might already be on the most current version for that phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: droid x system updates
B33
Legend

I Did a very minor update some time ago I think Sept. or Oct. on my Droid X it seemed for the most of it the apps and other stuff  ran Ok I could still stream music for over 20 some hours.. but right before I got rid of it the fun that I'd had with it was on the loosing end as it got very uncooperative with the apps that i was trying to run on it so I got rid of it.. Got a new Jawbone speaker as my trade-in for it..

0 Likes