No one can help apparently
weiderac

I ordered 2 new phones on my account on March 7th. They should have arrived on March 11, but obviously they didn't. In fact, they still haven't. I have called customer service multiple times only to be transferred and put on hold over and over. I finally gave up on that and went to the closest Verizon store (an hour away). The manager had no answer as to why i never relieved my order but said he woyld have the regional manager contact me the following day. I never heard from them. It has now been almost 6 weeks so i made one last effort at driving to the store again. The worker was rude but did tell me that at some point my order had been voided. No answers as to why it was voided. I was told that because it had been voided, the $275 payment was reversed so since i wasn't out any money it shouldn't matter, then offered to get someone else from the store to help me if i wanted to try ordering again. I have been with verizon for over 7 years and have always had good experiences in the past but this past 6 weeks has been ridiculous. I'm out of contract now so maybe it's a good time to go elaewhere.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No one can help apparently
Not applicable

First make sure your card has the money back.

If it is simply go to Best Buy or Walmart and get your devices there.

I am assuming you don't have unlimited data? So get a deal at those stores instead.

Or just change providers as you wanted to. Choice is yours.

Good Luck

doublegnc
Enthusiast - Level 2

Write a letter to Verizon.  They've been good at responding anytime I have sent them a letter.

Although, I'm in a similar situation.  I'm eligible for an upgrade on 4 of my lines, all of which are out of a contract.  VZW won't let me upgrade because of an outstanding balance they say I have from 2011.  Unfortunately, it's going to be easier for me to switch carriers.

0 Likes
Not applicable

That is unfortunate. The switching carriers at this point in time is not hurting Verizon's bottom line. When enough people switch and it hurts the bottom line profits then change will occur.

Have them prove the debt is yours first, and then see what can be achieved.

Good Luck

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

For every person who switches from Verizon due to "bad customer service" there is a person who switches from one of the competitors to Verizon because of "bad customer service". Unfortunately, these carriers are not going to be effected in the long run. One thing is true, when you talk to the employees as if they are people and not idiots they are more willing to help. This wouldn't be the first customer issue they had that day and it won't be the last. Do unto others.

0 Likes