Why are messages getting stuck in my outbox?
director2503

This is my work email. I still receive emails. I just can't send any outgoing. They are stuck in the outbox. When I check my email on my computer at work, nothing in the outbox, and they don't show as being sent. Log jam. How can I remove them? Already did a restart, etc.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Droid Maxx- Outgoing email messages stuck in outbox. When you click on them, it says- message is being sent and cannot be opened- how can I clear them out?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried putting the phone in airplane mode and then deleting the messages?

View solution in original post

Re: Droid Maxx- Outgoing email messages stuck in outbox. When you click on them, it says- message is being sent and cannot be opened- how can I clear them out?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried putting the phone in airplane mode and then deleting the messages?

KEOlson
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have had the same problem - stuck for 2 days, but I still can send & receive emails. I tried your suggestion - it worked! Thanks! 

0 Likes