I need to find a phone number of someone who called me over a week ago and it is not listed in my phone anymore. How can I find this number?
wsoffice
Enthusiast - Level 1

It's a customer's number and they called too long ago to still be listed in my phone.  Can I get this information online somewhere?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I need to find a phone number of someone who called me over a week ago and it is not listed in my phone anymore. How can I find this number?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Assuming you are the Account Owner of a post-paid account and logged in as such, look under My Usage and click the blue View Usage Details.  Under Minutes, click the blue Breakdown of Recent Activity.  Scroll down to Current Call Log and use the drop-down to select the appropriate line.

View solution in original post

Re: I need to find a phone number of someone who called me over a week ago and it is not listed in my phone anymore. How can I find this number?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

It should be in the call log on your on-line MyVerizon account.

wsoffice
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi there,

Can you explain where I can view the Call Log? I can't find it in my account.

Thank you,

Crystal

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Assuming you are the Account Owner of a post-paid account and logged in as such, look under My Usage and click the blue View Usage Details.  Under Minutes, click the blue Breakdown of Recent Activity.  Scroll down to Current Call Log and use the drop-down to select the appropriate line.

B33
Legend

You might try caller ID service from Verizon It can provide caller information even if you don't have that caller in you phone book I'm trying and works fairly well)  there is small monthly charge  for $2.99 Smiley Happy  b33

0 Likes
Re: I need to find a phone number of someone who called me over a week ago and it is not listed in my phone anymore.  How can I find this number?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

B33, thanks for helping us support wsoffice with information regarding the various voice mail options that we provide. Click http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/information/voicemail_comparison.html to compare the voice mail feature and choose the best one that fits your needs.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes