Can't add another line..
loganpdailey

I tried to add a line but was unable too because I had an order pending. When I checked to see what the order was it showed it would be complete in November of 2013.

I'm having issues with my phone staying charged so I'm unable to call Verizon.

What should I do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't add another line..
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Call from a landline? Borrow a phone from a friend? Stop by the nearest corporate store?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

loganpdailey, you've reached the right place for assistance. We're here to help. It sounds like you may have a pending order in our billing system which is restricting the addition of that line. You will need to call our customer service department from an alternate phone at 800-922-0204 to verify why your order did not complete.

Does your current device have physical or liquid damage? What happens when you charge it to full capacity? Have you tried connecting your device to a different charger? Which make/model phone do you have?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
loganpdailey

I have a Galaxy S3. It takes about 10 hours or more sometimes to charge completely. And the battery will drain in about 2-3 hours. I've tried multiple chargers and outlets, even a couple different houses and my car. It has no damage too the actual phone. If I make a phone call it seems to make the battery drain 5x faster.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

loganpdailey,

Thank you for the information. We certainly want ot make sure that you have a working device at all times. In order to check on the order it would be best to contact us, or you can follow my handle TonyG_VZW and send me a Direct Message with your account info and we can review as well. We just want to make sure this is reviewd and resolved quickly.

Thank you,

TonyG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

How To: Direct Message and  tonyg_vzw

0 Likes