Why am I receiving the "Unfortunately, Messaging has stopped" error message and how do I fix it?
Noram1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Why am I receiving the "Unfortunately, Messaging has stopped" error message and how do I fix it?

Re: Why am I receiving the "Unfortunately, Messaging has stopped" error message and how do I fix it?
B33
Legend

It may be possible you've reached your Text messaging limit, If this is an email I would check with your cache in that Email and you might try running a clearing of the Cache Partition... Hope this helpsSmiley Happy b33

0 Likes
Re: Why am I receiving the "Unfortunately, Messaging has stopped" error message and how do I fix it?
Noram1
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's not an email. It showed up when I tried to read a text message and I didn't that maybe I need to clear my text messages.  I'll clear my text messages and see if that helps.

Thanks for your help! Smiley Happy

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Your Welcome.. b

0 Likes
Mrs_Hayden14_
Enthusiast - Level 2

Text messages unable to send and keep getting error messages and I need to upload my pictures for my business page. Not friendly at all. What is going on? There are lots of messages like mine. Unable to send text message with attachments such as a photo

0 Likes
Noram1
Enthusiast - Level 2

My phone is still doing the same. I cleared most of my text messages and I'm getting the same error message from certain texts.

0 Likes
Mrs_Hayden14_
Enthusiast - Level 2

I deleted all threads & then I turned off the phone & waited for a few

minutes, tuned it back on did virus scan it fixed itself. Hope yours will

work now.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mrs.Hayden14 We understand the importance of being able to use text and upload pictures. Let's see what's going on with your phone. What device are you using? Also, turn off wifi and bluetooth if they're enabled. Click the troubleshooting link and select your device, then select text messaging and follow the steps in the guide. http://vz.to/12TLCsR .

sheritah_vzw
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

Mrs_Hayden14_
Enthusiast - Level 2

I went to the Verizon Store & they replaced Sim card , thank you!

On Apr 19, 2014 8:19 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

Alanwinn
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am so upset. Please read my messages from my postings. This has nothing to do with SIM Card, Hard Reset, Apps, Google Gmail Account, nothing. I have gone thru all of this and NOTHING has fixed this. I went to the store today and spoke to the manager on duty. He said he had to try and duplicate the problem before he could help me. I showed him "screen captures" I did, told him it's out here on the board, etc. etc. Needless to say I ended up coming home with the same phone, "he" erased the phone and started over again. Well guess what, it's not a error with "MY" Gmail account being corrupted because if that is the case Mrs. Hayden14 has a bad Gmail account too. If you guessed it, the phone just crashed again! I was able this time to capture a report with ALL the history in it and saved screen captures to PROVE to him this is not a joke. Even the report says "Crash". This time it was something else I don't even or ever have used. I have also wasted over a day , yes a full work day on this without question.

I have had to get the run around for the last day. This is totally ridiculous, including them putting me on hold for 55 min. Oh, that's another funny story. Anyways, tomorrow morning I am going to the Verizon store one last and final time and I hope they decided to do the right thing and give me a phone that does not crash and works. It would be handy at work for me, especially where I work at. I hope hope hope someone listens to and helps me. I would love for them to see me walk in, take my phone and say to me were going to get you another phone, hand it to me, see if it works and prove it's the device. I don't hear anyone having this issue on other phone types so sounds like its the phone type.

I have had 3 phones now in the matter of 2 weeks. I am sure the FedEx charges will add up to a cost of a new phone at some point and start to outbalance your requirement to give me the same phone when it has the same problem.

Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow.

0 Likes