Why did my e-mail stop working?
geolori

All of my email accounts stopped working when using the stock email app on the LG revolution.  Before it refreshes it just says server error.  I deleted all the accounts and tried to add new ones and it still says "server error".

Verizon......[removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] , first its the txt messages not sending or receiving, then its the phone doesnt dial out, now its a complete failure of email.  Weve conquered all of these three things decades ago.   The only thing worse than this is my cable support.  Anyone have any ideas on what is going on?@

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: email stopped working
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Perhaps this has something to do with it. Mobile Email App on Older Devices Discontinued on 3/28/14 | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Perhaps this has something to do with it. Mobile Email App on Older Devices Discontinued on 3/28/14 | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
geolori

Thank You!  Now I don't have to decide if I want an iPhone now or dump Verizon.  Now if there was only a way to get the stupid mail icon off my taskbar that says I cant delete it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

reallyeffingPOd,

I'm sorry to hear your email is not working correctly, I understand how frustrating this can be but I'm here to help now. I see Ann154 pointed you in the correct direction, but I just want to make sure you were able to use with the alternatives. Keep us posted if you have any other questions.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@reallyeffingPOd,

VZW to the rescue! Are you referring the messaging icon? That icon should go away once you have read or deleted the messages. Please provide more info of what icon you are referring to so I may better assist.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes