JUST GOT A DROID AND SOME OF MY TEXTS AREN'T COMING THROUGH
Barbmark1017

I just went from an iPhone to a Droid and many of my texts are not coming onto the new phone.  They seemed to be all from people who have iPhones but even when I turn off iMessaging on the iPhone, it still does not solve the problem. Any suggestions?Android

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: i JUST GOT A DROID AND SOME OF MY TEXTS AREN'T COMING THROUGH. I TURNED OFF iMessaging on my previous iPhone but that doesn not seem to fix the problem. Any suggestions?
rcschnoor
Legend

Text the word "stop" to 48369. You should get a reply that you are unsubscribed from iMessage. Make sure you iPhone friends have the box for send as SMS if iMessage is unavailable checked. Hopefully this helps.Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Re: i JUST GOT A DROID AND SOME OF MY TEXTS AREN'T COMING THROUGH. I TURNED OFF iMessaging on my previous iPhone but that doesn not seem to fix the problem. Any suggestions?
AZSALUKI
Legend

do you mean you turn off imessaging on all of their phones? i'm no expert with iphones, but you have to make sure you are in their phone as a regular contact, with your number, as opposed to only being in their imessage contacts.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Text the word "stop" to 48369. You should get a reply that you are unsubscribed from iMessage. Make sure you iPhone friends have the box for send as SMS if iMessage is unavailable checked. Hopefully this helps.Smiley Happy

Re: JUST GOT A DROID AND SOME OF MY TEXTS AREN'T COMING THROUGH
Peterose313

Sign in to your apple id and unregister your apple product(s). It'll take 24-72 hours. Right now it's trying to send them as imessages.

0 Likes