No Working Email for 6 Days Now
Music4Mooses

Since April 2 none of the 4 email services I access have been pushing new email to my Samsung Droid Charge. This includes Yahoo and Gmail.  In the past, when I had serious email issues, I'd simply delete the email account then reload it through the phone's email manager application.  When I did that today, none of the 4 email accounts could even be retrieved nor can I set up any new email accounts.  Getting error messages, including 'can't connect with server' messages,' etc.  A Verizon rep said that all the email services had changed their server settings including Verizon.net.  That simply doesn't make sense.  I still get this email on other devices and my computers. I have no idea where to turn to get assistance on this.    The Verizon rep's only work-around was to go out and separately retrieve each email provider as a new stand-alone app, e.g., Yahoo.  But, going to each one is time-consuming and much more work.  I did like Verizon's feature where multiple accounts cold be accessed off one mail manager page.  Anyone having similar problems?  Have any fixes?

0 Likes
Re: No Working Email for 6 Days Now
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is very concerning, Music4Mooses. I rely on my email and it's important to me that my phone is able to push through any new messages. When you received the "Can't connect with server" error, were you connect to WiFi or LTE? Please ensure that your data is enabled by following the steps in this link: http://vz.to/1qkDBJT Afterwards, please test your email and let us know if you experience an error.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes