Do you care about your customer?!
northamericanx15
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am leaving you guys permanently for a reason. I was promised by Michael the supervisor (employee number 130541) based in Seattle to call me back to resolve some issues. He had not called and there is no way to get a hold of him. I am highly disappointed which reinforced my will to leave the service and tell everyone I know to not to choose Verizon!

Labels (2)
Re: Do you care about your customer?!
Fresh318
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes it seems their largest carrier claim is going to their heads today I went in to buy a phone and I wasn't even acknowledged by anyone I waited for 45 minutes and watched as people who came in after me where constantly helped and I was ignored not even a I'll be with you as soon as I can I've been with Verizon for 13 years and it seems they are caring less and less about the consumer and more about the competition they never give perks unless it benefits them they use to care but now its like why should I care about these customers I got them now but it just seems to be a continuous downward spiral and it seems like its time for me to get off this train which seem like there is not way to stop it or regain control

0 Likes