How do I get my pictures to be in cronological order on my cloud?
KathH

I backed up all the pictures from my phone to the cloud.  But they are in size order.  I want them all in the order I took them chronological order.  It is no good if they are all over the place.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I get my pictures to be in cronological order on my cloud?   I want them in the order I took them not size order?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KathH,

We understand how important these precious moments are, and we will gladly review this information with you.

In order to change the format in which the pictures are shown online on the Verizon Cloud, simply sign into your account online. Once signed in on the "Sort By" section, click on the drop down box and select the "Date Upload New-Old" to view media in chronological order.

EfrainM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do I get my pictures to be in cronological order on my cloud?   I want them in the order I took them not size order?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KathH,

We understand how important these precious moments are, and we will gladly review this information with you.

In order to change the format in which the pictures are shown online on the Verizon Cloud, simply sign into your account online. Once signed in on the "Sort By" section, click on the drop down box and select the "Date Upload New-Old" to view media in chronological order.

EfrainM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes