Why don't I see the correct amount of data available for my device?
Eccid

When I ordered my phone, I paid for 3GB of data and everywhere I check it says I only have 500MB. I've spent over an hour on the phone and have not found a way to talk to a human about this matter. If it can be resolved here, or someone can tell me how to talk to an actual human that can help, that would be fantastic.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Wrong data amount on activation of prepaid phone.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Eccid, We apologize for the trouble you're having with reaching prepaid. To reach prepay, please dial 888-294-6804, but not from your prepaid phone. Enter your prepaid phone number when you hear the prompt then press option 4. Next, press option 5 (for store lcoations and billing questions), the select option 4 (for customer service rep). You will have to enter your password or (0000). After this, you will be transferred to a live rep. We hope this helps.

sheritah_vzw
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Wrong data amount on activation of prepaid phone.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Eccid, We apologize for the trouble you're having with reaching prepaid. To reach prepay, please dial 888-294-6804, but not from your prepaid phone. Enter your prepaid phone number when you hear the prompt then press option 4. Next, press option 5 (for store lcoations and billing questions), the select option 4 (for customer service rep). You will have to enter your password or (0000). After this, you will be transferred to a live rep. We hope this helps.

sheritah_vzw
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes