OPTICAL JOYSTICK?
yeoman863
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have an Incredible phone I bought from an outside source.  I downloaded a manual too.  Long story short....where is the optical joystick? Taking a pic, it tells me to use it, but the manual does not say what it is, or where.  I don't want to ask Verizon directly; I find that if I am not in the store to buy something, they don't care to talk to me at all: We can't help you. We don't service outside phones. How about buying a new phone today?  Etc.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: OPTICAL JOYSTICK?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

yeoman863, we want you to know that we do care! This is why provide device support for that HTC Incredible device right here online: http://vz.to/1iXyKv9 The optical joystick is located on your device's screen during certain tasks. The main purpose of this feature is to move your cursor when editing text, control your camcorder/picture feature and to navigate to tiny links when you are viewing webpages.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

yeoman863, we want you to know that we do care! This is why provide device support for that HTC Incredible device right here online: http://vz.to/1iXyKv9 The optical joystick is located on your device's screen during certain tasks. The main purpose of this feature is to move your cursor when editing text, control your camcorder/picture feature and to navigate to tiny links when you are viewing webpages.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Depending on which HTC Droid Incredible you purchased, there was an optical trackball/joystick on one phone model. This was the original HTC Droid Incredible. The other two models (Droid Incredible 2 and DROID Incredible 4G LTE) didn't have this feature.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes