Have a Droid Razr M that is stuck in the reboot screen. I tried a hard reboot and a factory reset, and it still gets stuck in the reboot screen. How long should I wait for the reboot to occur until it starts back up?
otter314

Have a Droid Razr M that is stuck in the reboot screen. I tried a hard reboot and a factory reset, and it still gets stuck in the reboot screen. How long should I wait for the reboot to occur until it starts back up? I tried the steps for a factory reset given on this site, but it still does not want to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Have a Droid Razr M that is stuck in the reboot screen. I tried a hard reboot and a factory reset, and it still gets stuck in the reboot screen. How long should I wait for the reboot to occur until it starts back up?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello otter314!
Let's take a look into this to see if we can figure out what happened. When did this begin? What's the software version of the device? Do you remember what was happening with the device right before this started? Please supply me with some additional information, I'm happy to help with a resolution!

ChristinaB_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes