Why can't I get an audio connection with my bluetooth device?
ReRe315

I have a brand new S4.  I am having problems with my bluetooth.  It worked for a week or so and now nothing.  Says it is paired but no audio connection. I have used Galaxy phones from another carrier for years but I am new to Verizon.  I have never had this problem.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Bluetooth
Not applicable

First remove the device from your phone under Bluetooth.

Then turn off the Bluetooth device ( you have not said what device type it is) reset the Bluetooth device back to first time use. Your owners pamphlet will tell you how to do it or go to the Bluetooth device home page to see how its done.

Then you must add it back on the phone as first time setup. It is harder for me to explain than to actually do the process.

Your device will set it up and it should work perfectly.

I had to do this recently when I upgraded my ear piece, wiped out my settings and connections to my iphones.

Good Luck

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Bluetooth
Not applicable

First remove the device from your phone under Bluetooth.

Then turn off the Bluetooth device ( you have not said what device type it is) reset the Bluetooth device back to first time use. Your owners pamphlet will tell you how to do it or go to the Bluetooth device home page to see how its done.

Then you must add it back on the phone as first time setup. It is harder for me to explain than to actually do the process.

Your device will set it up and it should work perfectly.

I had to do this recently when I upgraded my ear piece, wiped out my settings and connections to my iphones.

Good Luck

0 Likes