My iPhone 4 screen not working. What should I do?
armywife1316

I was texting and my screen slowly dimmed and then wouldn't come back on. It lights up and functioning but you cant see anything but a black screen. Any suggestions? Ive tried a hard restore and still nothing...I just got this 2 days ago

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iphone 4 screen not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

armywife1316,

Oh no! We want to get the screen back working for you ASAP. You stated that you got this phone 2 days ago. Was this a warranty replacement? Did you upgrade to get this phone? If you did upgrade you have 14 day Worry Free Guarantee. You can return it to the place of purchase and they can replace the phone for you if there is no physical or liquid damage on the device. If you received it from the warranty process we can replace it also.

RobinD_VZW
VZW Support

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: iphone 4 screen not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

armywife1316,

Oh no! We want to get the screen back working for you ASAP. You stated that you got this phone 2 days ago. Was this a warranty replacement? Did you upgrade to get this phone? If you did upgrade you have 14 day Worry Free Guarantee. You can return it to the place of purchase and they can replace the phone for you if there is no physical or liquid damage on the device. If you received it from the warranty process we can replace it also.

RobinD_VZW
VZW Support

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes