How do I connect my jetpack to my laptop?
jimmy33

I logged onto the hotspot site 192.168.1.1 to change my settings  and now i can't connect my laptop to my jetpack mifi device, need help please

jimmy

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: unable to connect jetpack to laptop
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jimmy33, got to get you reconnected! If you change any settings on the hotspot site, any previous settings saved for that network connection would cause the device not to connect. What you would need to do on any device that had previously connected is delete or forget the network. Scan for devices again and reconnect. The new connection can then be saved as the settings are now correct.

We are here to help. If it is not as simple as re-establishing a connection please advise us what make and model labtop you have and what operating system you are using? What model Jetpack do you have and what settings were changed?

Look forward to getting you reconnected,

BrianP_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: unable to connect jetpack to laptop
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jimmy33, got to get you reconnected! If you change any settings on the hotspot site, any previous settings saved for that network connection would cause the device not to connect. What you would need to do on any device that had previously connected is delete or forget the network. Scan for devices again and reconnect. The new connection can then be saved as the settings are now correct.

We are here to help. If it is not as simple as re-establishing a connection please advise us what make and model labtop you have and what operating system you are using? What model Jetpack do you have and what settings were changed?

Look forward to getting you reconnected,

BrianP_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes