3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 15, 2014 11:52 AM by jerilyn67 RSS

Where's the savings or more date for Shared Everthing Plans

BiggRobb

I see today Verizon started the Everything More Plans and made this big deal about customers are suppose to receive a plan discount or extra data usage. As of today I have not seen any changes to my account and I'm just wondering do we not fall into a category to receive these discount?  I have the Share Everything with 2 lines of service,so I'm guess i don't qualify or do I? I hope this is not Verizon's answer to Att and T-Moblie if so this is bad.

• 1. Re: Where's the savings or more date for Shared Everthing Plans
          lizdance40

It is an answer to the other Networks, and to the good number of customers who left for cheaper pastures.

For me is will be a good deal, but I have to ask for it to change and so will you.

If you go to Verizon's home page and explore the new plan you may find it is a good deal, or no big deal for you.

In my case, I have 4 smart phones and one basic using 10 gb of data.   By moving to the more everything plan with Edge, I save $100 a month, $20 on each line.  

I need to upgrade one phone at $29 a month, but it's still a good deal.  

If I move to AT& T I would have to buy all new phones and the plan is about the same price as Verizon's more everything plan.

• 2. Re: Where's the savings or more date for Shared Everthing Plans
            ttipgem

What tier of Share Everything are you currently on?

• 3. Re: Where's the savings or more date for Shared Everthing Plans
              jerilyn67

you only get more data if you are on the lower brackets. most likely you will not see a change, it is automatically applied you don't have to do anything. if you don't see a change that's because there isn't one. of course you do get cloud storage and international texting, but if you don't use those you get nothing!!! I went to my local Verizon looked at all the plans, I have 4 devices, there is no savings and no extra data. if this is verizons answer to at&t..... its not very impressive