If I upload my files to the cloud and delete them from my device, will they still be in the cloud?
alnrovh
Enthusiast - Level 1

If I have all my photos and videos uploaded to the cloud from my phone, then I should be able to totally erase all the data on my phone, right?  It just feels so scary to do this so I want to be sure.  I have like 700 photos!  And once they are on the cloud, would I be able to upload them to a flashdrive?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Vcloud question
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there alnrovh,

I am happy to hear that you are taking advantage of the Verizon Cloud application. It is a great app to store data from your phone all in one place.

If you have successfully backed everything up to Verizon Cloud then you can erase your phone and all the information you backed up will still be stored on the Cloud. Verizon Cloud is in there for situations like this.

Once you have the photos backed up to Verizon Cloud you can access it from the Computer and then download the pictures to your computer. Once the files are on your computer you'll be able to upload them to the flash drive.

NicholasB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable

If they are in cloud storage yes you can delete them on you phone. Not sure about vcloud but other cloud storage let's you access it from any device.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there alnrovh,

I am happy to hear that you are taking advantage of the Verizon Cloud application. It is a great app to store data from your phone all in one place.

If you have successfully backed everything up to Verizon Cloud then you can erase your phone and all the information you backed up will still be stored on the Cloud. Verizon Cloud is in there for situations like this.

Once you have the photos backed up to Verizon Cloud you can access it from the Computer and then download the pictures to your computer. Once the files are on your computer you'll be able to upload them to the flash drive.

NicholasB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes