budro1

what would the early termination fee on my 4GLTE  it shows april as my 2 years

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: early termination
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

$350 minus $10 for each full month of your contract term that you've completed.

0 Likes
smitty23521
Contributor - Level 1

I'm thinking $150.00

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'm thinking $130, i.e., $350 - (10 x 21)

0 Likes
smitty23521
Contributor - Level 1

The lowest ETF on a smartphone would be $120 which is the last cycle to contract end date. This ETF is either $140 or $150 depending on the cycle date. 21 months times $10 would be $210. Then $350 minus $210 is $140.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yep, I had a typo ... that should have been $140 

I agree that the ETF is either $140 or $150, depending on their cycle date and when they cancel.  Thanks for the catch.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there budro1,

It concerns me that you are asking for your Early Termination Fee as we would be saddened to see you leave. What has you asking for the early termination fee?

To answer your question the community is correct. It starts at $350 and goes down $10 for each month completed.

If there is anything I can assist you with please let us know.

NicholasB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
mpetett

I am getting out of my account but I will not be paying any termination fee, because I video recorded on my phone, of a Verizon employee making threats towards me. So they can cancel my account for free and I wont take them to court. Will be glad to dump Verizon and go back prepaid. I will save $63/month AND get a LOT more for my money!

0 Likes
Jua

Is the $350 for smart phones? we have two standard phones would that cancellation fee still be $150?

0 Likes
Not applicable

Sorry that's not going to work. You WILL get charged an ETF if you refuse to pay it will go against your credit for 7 years. Hope you don't need any kinds of loans until 2021. You might save $63 a month on pre-paid but you're certainly not getting MORE. And since Verizon has plans as low as $45 I'm wondering which pre-paid companies offers service for -$18( as in MINUS $18 ).

0 Likes