My device is having several different issues. How do I fix them?
Sprinter

Has anyone fixed the following droid razr problems: 1. the phone won't let me answer calls, if the answering screen shows up it takes 5 rings;   2.It takes about 4 attempts to end a call, half the time I have to wait for them to hang up;   3. GPS will stop and freeze;    4. phone freezes doing simple tasks;    5. It won't flip through easily; 6. slow (deleted texts and photos and still slow); 7.deleted apps still show on phone; 8. battery life is about 3 hours if used constantly; 9. some people cannot call me; 10. typed text takes a very long time to appear on the phone.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Has anyone fixed the following droid razr problems:
Kooshie
Contributor - Level 2

Yes I have had most of these issues. Factory reset fixed them for me. Phone is quick again also.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Kooshie
Contributor - Level 2

Yes I have had most of these issues. Factory reset fixed them for me. Phone is quick again also.

0 Likes
Montel2
Enthusiast - Level 3

Try this:

Wipe Cache Partition - DROID RAZR / RAZR MAXX by MOTOROLA

Warning Performing a wipe cache partition will remove any temporary files that may be causing an issue with the device. All personal files and settings will not be affected by this option.

1. Power the device off.
    Note Press the Power button then select Power off.
    Note If the device doesn't respond to input, press and hold the Volume Up / Down then press and hold Power button. When the device screen goes blank, release the Power button while continuing to hold Volume Up / Down then proceed with step 3.
  2. Press and hold the Volume Up / Down then press the Power button.
  3. When presented with the Boot Mode Selection Menu, release all buttons.
  4. Press Volume Down to select Recovery then press Volume Up.
  5. From the Droid triage screen:
    1. Press and hold Volume down.
    2. Press and release Volume up.
    3. Release Volume down.
  6. Select wipe cache partition then press the Power button.
    Note Use Volume keys to navigate options.
  7. Select reboot system now then press the Power button.
    Note Use Volume keys to navigate options.
0 Likes